Friday, September 5, 2008

I LOVE Weddings.......

Every photographer has something they really love love shooting.....I LOVE shooting weddings. I love having the honour of being let in one of the biggest days of a couples lives. I love having a great time interacting not only with the couple but with their friends and family! I just want to take this moment to say a big THANKS to those of you who hired me to be your wedding photographer! I had a super, great, fun time!
P.S Don't forget to call me when the little one arrives..... hee hee(:















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay...seriously...LOVE your photos! I sooo would love a camera like yours...I love taking pictures too..but they DEFINITELY don't turn out ilke they do with great cameras!! Plus I don't have your great talent! ANd I'm so excited about your blog...I'll be your blog stalker! :)