Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great Fall Family Shoot!!!

I had a great time this evening shooting a great family! They were a lot of fun to work with.... including the 4 year old..... who is like all the other 4 year olds around! (: Since my time has been either filled with weddings or vacation (Holland!) I haven't been able to get many family shoots in, so it was great to get out this evening to do a beautiful fall session. This family is GORGOUS! Look at my friend Jen in the picture below..... beauty! She is beautiful inside and out! Well Jerry and Jen I hope you love the few pictures I posted as much as I do!







They are all looking and smiling! The bridge looks cool too!





Sister fun! (I always wished I had a sister)
Miss Model (she could work it! :)





















No comments: